Areas of work
- All levels of ancillary cases from those with ordinary assets to large asset cases.
- All connected applications including section 37 applications, issues relating to discovery, applications for maintenance pending suit, enforcement, and setting aside or appeals. Application for financial provision under the Inheritance (provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. Application for financial relief after a foreign divorce.
- Property disputes between cohabiting couples under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996.
- Applications for financial relief for children under schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989.
- Acting for Local Authorities, guardians or parents in care proceedings at every stage.
- Applications for placement orders and adoptions.
Private Law Family Proceedings
- All section 8 Children Act proceedings – residence, contact, prohibited step orders and specific issue orders.
- Applications for change of name and leave to remove from the jurisdiction.
- Wardship cases.
- Occupation and non-molestation orders.